Sunday, December 14, 2008

Birthday gifting ideas !!

If u want to gift me something for my b’day, here are some good gifting ideas ..
http://www.ourwedding.in/businessdir/bangalore/florists/florists-nupurdreamz.php
U just need a mobile phone to get in touch with them. If u have a broadband connection, then its much more an easier work for u .. u don’t have to drop a cheque or send a DD. An online transfer would do .. they do accept order at the last minute !!
http://www.dailybread.co.in/premiumcake.html
Ok then, this one is an easy one as well .. An email to order. Cash on delivery !! There is nothing more for u to do :)
http://www.bookmyshow.com/
Im sure they have home delivery !! Yet another easier one for u
http://www.titanworld.com/collections/series/Raga-Diva
U can just choose anything from this collection, blind folded and u can be sure u can please me :)
http://www.sony.co.in/productcategory/it-personal-computer
There is nothing else that can beat this !!
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/home/index.jsp
Do ask me for any help that u need to choose the best from this
http://www.rayban.com/India/
I know its so tuf to choose from this entire collection. But im sure u ll do it for me ;-)
http://www.karnataka.com/burp/
Ok, this I wud leave it to u to decide.
Ok, I think this would keep me occupied for 24 hrs. I wish atleast birth’day’ has more no.of hours than any other normal day :) :)

2 comments:

Vijesh said...

Birthday Blog - It was a huge success when I tried it for my friend. A blog where all his/her friends write and wish for her. All post will be anonymous. Its left to the birthday boy/girl to find who wrote each of the post. :)

Padmalaya said...

Thats interesting. Good one!! It must have been created by someone smart like u :)