Monday, January 12, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

I don’t know why I was relieved to this extent. Is that the moment that brought such a sense of relief ? Or is it that I waited for such a moment knowing that it has to come someday and I was prepared to feel relieved. Or is it that I lost my identity before and that I regained it now? That irrestible feeling .. I ll have to invent new words in English to describe the feeling, the overwhelming feeling, the moment of delight, the long awaited moment, …
I have been boasting about myself to be woman with composed emotions who doesn’t get emotional about anything. Not the usual sensitive kind of woman. But this moment brought out the original ‘ME’. Only now I realized that I have been putting a different ‘ME’ in front of people. But then I learnt a lot out of not being my original self. It helped me in numerous different ways. I was told not everybody can do it. Well, nothing to be proud of.
Every moment I think about it, my eyes shine little more, I smile with trepidation, I feel like jumping in joy. And I remind myself telling, it isn’t something to celebrate or feel happy about. But my conscience says it surely is something to feel relieved about. At the first moment of realization I thought I was little strange cos it must be only me who feels this way. Very soon I met with people who had similar thoughts and feelings as mine. I was happy to conclude that im not extraordinary or strange or anything of that sort. It was destiny which had me here and I deem it a pleasure to have been here. The painkiller got me rid of so many things. Who knows, may be something worthwhile as well. Well, I don’t care. The respite is so much in me that I really can’t think of anything else, atleast at this point in time. Way to go ..
No matter what situations life throws at you..!
No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem..!Remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel..!

3 comments:

Meena Venkataraman said...

You seem to be writing really really serious stuff of late... :)

Padmalaya said...

@Meena : Basically wanted to write something which even i cant understand if i was to read it after couple of months :):)

Priya said...

Your courage and confidence will lead you in the right path and make your life prosperous. You don't need a painkiller when there are no more pains for you.