Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Presence ...

Im not sure why it makes me feel so special. But there surely is something so nice about it that made me yearn for it. I did not realize it until its absence. And when I realized that its absence created a feeling of emptiness in me, I did know that its presence isn’t going to be there for long. An optimist Im, let me continue to bask in its happiness. Why not, when it makes me feel happy and delighted. Although I was certain about me enjoying it now, there was something that was bothering me in spite of it taking a place at the back of my head. What will I do when I no longer have it? How tough it is for me to accept its absence? How will I come to terms with the reality? When I think about it, its so much terrifying and confusing. But actually, its not. After all, time is the best healer. Did I ever imagine in the past that I would get such a wonderful thing as this? There is always something best that’s awaiting for the future. What more should I ask ? Im happy … and will be forever...

No comments: